Now offering ethics requirements as well as CEUs
Not only can we offer you CEUs. (through the California Board of Behavioral Sciences which covers Marriage and Family Therapists (MFT); Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW); Licensed Educational Psychologists (LEP); Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC); MFT Interns (IMF); Associate Clinical Social Workers (ASW); and Professional Clinical Counselor Interns (PCCI) in the State of California) you will also be able to use this as an ethics requirement under your licensure.
Upcoming Professional Webinar:
Saturday, March 31, 2012
noon Pacific Time (3 hours)
Staci Sprout, LICSW, CSAT, has 16 years of post-graduate experience as a psychotherapist and social worker in clinical practice, community mental health, hospitals, nursing homes, and public health. For the last five years her practice has focused almost exclusively as an individual, group and couples therapist working with adults in recovery from sexual and related addictions, at revolution psychotherapy. She completed the HARE Psychopathy training in 2008 and has conducted forensic evaluations for adults accused of sexual crimes. As a therapy client and addict herself with over 20 years of successful personal recovery, Staci brings a compassionate and direct approach to the complex topic of sexual ethics. She can be reached via http://www.stacisprout.com.
This webinar is designed to raise awareness about key ethical sexual issues facing helping professionals today. Offered are practical tools to enhance treatment of sexual issues, an ethical decision-making model that examines real challenges, guidance on when to refer, consideration of ethnic and cultural issues, information about less obvious yet important sexual boundary issues in the helping relationship, and a case study presentation of sexual challenges in a clinical setting transforming and resolving over time.
- ETHICAL STATEMENT: Receive a sample personal ethics statement, as a starting point for your practice or organization, that addresses sexual issues
- ETHICAL CHOICES: Learn a working model of ethical decision-making called “The Five Stars of Ethical Excellence” to assist in deliberation of even the most challenging ethical/liability dilemmas, applied to several real challenges facing clinicians today
- EMPOWERMENT: Learn a practical, dynamic tool that includes a vision of sexual health to assists clients in discerning their sexual behavior and values, and then explore them more deeply over time. This tool is called “The Four Pillars of Sexual Integrity”
- SCOPE OF PRACTICE ISSUES: Receive clear guidance on when to refer to sexual specialists, including Certified Sex Therapists (CST), LGBTQ Specialists, and Certified Sexual Addictions Therapists (CSAT), and/or Sex Offender Treatment Providers (SOTP).
Registration closes the Thursday evening before the webinar
To reserve a space in the webinar, e-mail Shamai at email@example.com and give her this information:
1. Your name
2. The webinar you wish to attend (Sexual Ethics)
3. Amount and method of payment (check, PayPal, money order)
4. Your preferred e-mail address (so we can send you instructions)
5. Whether you require CEU’s and for which discipline/licence number
You will receive a confirmation email immediately and an invitation link and instructions after the registration closes
Professional Webinars are $50 and include CEUs upon request.
The PayPal button is near the bottom of the page at http://www.survivorship.org/webinars.html
If you wish to pay by check please send it to: Survivorship, Family Justice Center, 470 27th Street, Oakland, CA 94612.
Complete details on all our webinars are at http://www.survivorship.org/webinars.html
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Shamai@survivorship.org